Explore Agnes Water & 1770
Check out our Blog Posts for things to do and see
If you are looking for a laid back holiday to unwind – this is the place for you.
Surrounded by a national park and conservation reserves, dense development is not a part of the Agnes Water and Town of 1770 experience.
From Gibson's Pet Friendly Accommodation you will take in the views of Agnes Water main beach six plus kilometers of golden sand.
Our top 11 picks for things to do in Agnes Water & 1770
1. Take a trip with 1770 Larc! Tours
2. Watch the sunset at 1770
3. Do at least one of the amazing walks in the region
4. Learn to Surf at Agnes Water Main Beach
5. Check out the Discovery Coast Markets at 1770
6. Take a day cruise to Lady Musgrave Island
7. Ride the bike trails from Agnes Water to 1770
8. Take a sunset Kayak Tour
9. Take an offshore fishing charter
10. Explore the amazing Dog-Friendly Beaches
"Agnes Water is such a perfect spot for a holiday and to unwind. It was everything we hope for, and more! The accommodation was in a great location for everything we wanted to do..."
- Kylie 2018